To Do List for 2015
- Glorify God.1Cor. 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
- Become a Child of God.John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
- Avoid Hell.Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
- Gain Heaven. Rev. 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
- Repent. Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
- Believe and become like the Saviour.1John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
- Mortify the Flesh. Rom. 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
- Present Prayers at God’s throne.Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- Weep and forsake sin. Lu 7:37-38And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
- Walk daily with God. Psalm 56:13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?